woensdag 4 december 2013

Foundation fever

I gave away a foundation to my sister. OMG! That's a first.
I couldn't wear it because it has a pink undertone to it.
I wrote about it before, Catrice photo finish foundation. I only wore it to test. But realised it wouldn't work.

So when one foundation was gone, I wanted a new one.
Shopping is the answer to that.

When Catrice changed up their collection the new All Matt Plus foundation came along with that change.
It instantly became a big hype amongst beauty b(v)loggers.
The foundation has been here for a while but only now I bought this.
The All Matt Plus foundation is the replacement of the Infinite Matt one.
I haven't tried that one, so I'm not able to compare. I am able though, to compare it to the photo finish one.

The bottle is really nice. It has matt glass and it looks sophisticated.
The foundation claims to be a longlasting, mattifying and oil-free.
First thing to immediately notice. The All Matt Plus is way more liquidy than the photo finish. Which instantly give a nicer feeling when wearing this foundation.
The foundation is still making it able for the skin to breath, where as the photo finish isn't.

Coverage is prefect to build up. But it won't cover redness as how you want it to.
TIP: Before applying the foundation use concealer to cover up, want you want to cover, with a thin layer. Apply foundation and you have a flawless face.

The Matt effect. I do not really agree, after only a few hours it's not matt anymore. My nose, forehead and chin are shiny, even after applying a generous amount of powder. It's not like I'm touching my face the whole time. So I thought it would have been more matt.
Longlasting as well, don't really agree. After only an afternoon (2 till 8pm) wear of this foundation, it's gone. My cheeks also lost the matt effect. Meaning I don't have foundation on anymore.

I was really disappointed about the matt and longlasting part.
I actually had high hopes for this foundation, maybe a bit to high!?
I'll still keep using the foundation because I still like the lightweight finish. Unfortunately I will have to deal with it the fact that I won't have any foundation on after wearing for a couple of hours.

Geen opmerkingen: