zondag 22 december 2013

Christmas and NY wishlist

I'm always talking beauty.
But lately I want to change more to other things.
Not beauty related and I would like to do more tags.

I love fashion, but I don't want to write about that somehow.
I love travelling, but I don't travel enough.
I adore music but concerts I haven't went to in a while.

Since it's Christmas and new years soon I thought I would make a wishlist.
I've seen a lot of blogposts like this and always like reading them.
So keep reading if you want to know what's on mine.


Beauty:
  • Telescopic Mascara by L'Oreal. I have heard so many good thing about this mascara. But I have never bought it because it's more then 15 euros and that is a lot in my eyes for a mascara.
  • Miss Manga Mascara by L'Oreal too. I have been really infected by the commercial and a friend told me this is a really good one.
  • Clump Defy mascara by Maxfactor or Clump Crasher by CoverGirl, I heard that Maxfactor is the European version of CoverGirl. Both brands are available in Belgium, you only have to have a huge search for CoverGirl.
  • If I would be able to just spend 52euros I would love to try the Urban Decay palettes. I don't have any of those, but pricewise that amount of money I cannot just spend.
  • More Sleek, just the brand. I think their products are great. In general just great. And they are really budget friendly.
  • Maybelline, the full collection. This is no doubt my favourite brand ever. Everything I have is awesome. And I've never said about anything 'damn this was really crap.
Fashion:
  • I have been trying to get my hands on Steve Madden shoes. I'm looking for the perfect shoes. You can easily find Steve Madden shops but again, pricewise I'm not able to just spend 100 euros. If I have a job, I definitely buy the perfect Steve Madden ones.
  • A ,preferably Hello Kitty, OneSie, my god I love them! There are really ugly ones but there are as well really awesome ones. And I just have to have one!
  • Skaterskirts, wear them with bikerboots and a cool bandshirt and in my opinion you're good to go!

Lifestyle:
  • Travelling: I am really hoping one day my job will have a lot of travelling in it. I love to be somewhere else. Get to know another city. See what kind of mentality people over there have. And as well to shop in stores you don't have in your country. There for I would love to have a journey gift to: Berlin, LA, NYC, the Maldives, Switzerland (where my best friend lives) and Glasgow!
  • I definitely want to again dye my hair in all different colours possible. I used to love it to buy pink hairdye. But ever since the job search it's not a possibility to actually dye it again. Which I feel really down about because that dyed hair used to be a part of me.
  • CONCERTS: Damn I miss that. Last one I wanted to go to was Black Veil Brides, but I couldn't go on my own. Up next I would love to see Asking Alexandria, Blessthefall, Bring me the horizon, Escape the fate and Falling in Reverse.

It's a huge list. After typing this, I realised I need a lot of money to shorten the wishlist :)
What is on your xmas wishlist? Is it equally big?
Let me know in the comments.

Geen opmerkingen: