zaterdag 23 november 2013

Silky blush

 
Blush, my recent big thing to search for. I made my list.
I always used to say that for me blush should be pink. I still like my pink blushes but peachy blushes are way more natural on my face and since my make up education I actually only have been using peachy blushes.

Blushes are tricky. It has to be just perfect for me to buy it.
If somehow the colour is not convincing enough to purchase it, I won't.

So the drugstore was the place I went to, to find THAT blush.

And I bought two lately. As I said the Metal Glam blush (still testing) and a silky touch blush as well by Essence.
I probably, hopefully get another blush in a few weeks, but I'm going to keep that one a mystery.

Essence has the silky touch blushes in their regular collection. I already have the blush in 20 Babydoll but now I also have 30 Secret It-girl.
And I thought to give you guys my opinion about them.
Left: 30 Secret It-girl, Right: 20 Babydoll
In real life the two blushes are much more different then they are on the picture.


The Babydoll is one of the pink colours of the range. Personally the nicest pink.
When you look at it, it looks pink, but it's not just pink. It has some orange tones to it, meaning this blush will fit yellow-toned people too.
It has shimmer to it. But not really obvious. Which gives it a super nice touch.

Secret It-girl is a peach colour.
It looks super natural and gives you a wonderful glow to your face.
Has shimmer in there. I'd normally don't go for shimmer but this one attracted me quite a lot.
For yellow toned people this is such a great colour.

Both are gorgeous colours.
The product is really silky and easy to apply.
They are really pigmented. When you pick up the product I feel like one quick dip in the blush is more then enough to go for a natural daily look.

One thing I might not like as much is that I feel after a couple of hours this blush it seems that the product is completely gone.
You might see some traces left of it, but it's nowhere near the touch of blush you want to have during the day.
I don't expected it to be on my face for a whole day but I did want it to stay for at least an afternoon shopping trip.

Overall I like the blushes. They are really nice and really pigmented and look super nice and natural.
And if you are willing to touch up the blushes after every couple of hours this shouldn't be a problem.

Geen opmerkingen: