zondag 17 november 2013

Metal Glam Highlight!

I'm really sorry for not posting twice this week. I've had some crappy moments this week so I wasn't thinking of posting.
But now I'm back ^^ hurray

Ever since I got more into following up some limited edition I saw that some really intriguing products are available if you notice the LEs soon enough.
I've totally loved the Essence Be Loud TE but I was to late in finding products that weren't used yet.

So I was pretty lucky when finding Essence's new TE Metal Glam with a few unused products.
The Metal Glam blush and the highlighter.
And that last one my review is going to be about now.

Highlighter somehow is not the most common product in our drugstores. Not every brand has one. When you're lucky you are able to find a highlighter in some LEs. That's how I found this one.

The Essence Metal Glam highlighter powder. Only one colour available 01 Gold Digger.
I never really used highlighter because I always felt that it's better to use it on special occasions. But I let that idea go and now I prefer having a bit of highlighter on my face.
I really love the product.
I have been using quit a few different highlighters but they just didn't really live up to the standards I had for highlighter. 

 
This highlighter makes you look really awake and gives a youthful touch to your face which is you want when wearing highlighter.

The colours of highlighters that I have seen yet are more white toned. That can cause to look really shimmery, at least it does that to me. Of course highlighters are shimmery but I prefer not to look like a disco ball.
This highlighter though is more nude toned. Which gives you a super natural glow.
When first tried this product, using my fingers, the highlighter looks really pigmented. So I was really happy.
But when using this one in my daily make up routine I feel that my brushes aren't able to pick up the product. I have to go over it several times and then still I feel that the product isn't showing.
Therefore I'm going over the product 4 or 5 times to actually get the desired colour.
The colour doesn't really show in the picture. But it was really shimmery on my hand back there!
I only went over the product one time and that was enough.

Even though the colour pigmentation isn't really the best you are able to find this product in my daily routine box.
It's a nice touch to that natural make up you go for on a daily basis.
Affordable and pretty.

Geen opmerkingen: