vrijdag 18 oktober 2013

Let's do Babylips

As I try to figure out why Belgium is always late in bringing LEs or TEs or just do not have them, the search never stopped because I didn't know why they weren't there.
Now, the revealing answer: Your local drugstore does not want to sell them.
THOSE BASTERDS!

Belgian beauty supplies are officially crap!

But I now do have a review for you guys, it's a newer product in Belgium.

Sometimes we are lucky to have new products, but that's pretty rare.
And if we have a new product in Belgium it's been launched in the USA months or at least a year ago.
E.g, I wanted to get my hands on Babylips by Maybelline.
Nowhere to be found. Waited for over possibly a year to finally see them in a Belgian drugstore.
They did have the regular ones. The original five. Only those can men find over here.
So ofcourse I had to try them!

Sold out.

Thankfully I went to the supermarket with my mom a few days later and whilst doing weekly errands I found all of them and one euro less then the drugstore.
.. I now have three.

There are five as I said. But there is a mint one and I dislike mint so badly, scent/taste. Anything mint I dislike so much! And there as well was a hydrate one but I need more care for my lips in winter so that one as well I did not purchase. But I know myself so probably I'll once get it too.
Orange one: Cherry Me, great colour, smells cherry like, give a really nice colour to your lips (no lipstick needed anymore)
Pink one: Pink Punch, neon pink, smells fruity/candy like, too pink to built up but if you like a really bright pink, please do try this one.
Yellow one: Intense Care, gives no colour, smells weird, takes care of your lips pretty good, but only if repeated enough.
Overall all are really nourishing and caring. They give your lips a lot of moister, which my lips, when it gets this cold now, need.
When this product is in your daily routine it will only do you good!
 
My personal favourite colour is no doubt Cherry Me. (Everything cherry is so appealing to me.) It's tasty, it smells good and it's really nourishing.
As Maybelline is doing a really good job on putting some pretty cheap products on the market I've been even liking the brand more!

Geen opmerkingen: