dinsdag 22 oktober 2013

Highlight that!

Shopping. Always nice to kill time. I love it when I come home with new stuff!
Of course it costs. Therefore I'm looking for a job.
Up to now, this has not worked out well. (I'm born in the wrong country. People judge on every single thing they can see about you.)
(When I would live in the USA or the UK, I'd not have to deal with the judging as here. In stupid, crappy, judging Belgium.)

Still looking and for now, my wallet feels a lot lighter as I'm not able to really earn a living.
But I'll manage.

For today I'm sharing another thing that I purchased with my lovely money.
Ever wanted to try highlighter?

As you all know Catrice introduced some new products a while ago. I was looking for a highlighter and I did not knew that they had an eye-highlighter. I found it when I went to the drugstore to see the new products by Catrice and Essence.
I have been planning on getting it for a long while but I always forgot to actually buy it!

Up to a few weeks ago and I never stopped using it since ... Well one of them.

I'm talking about the Made To Stay Highlighter Pen. You have a bigger one and a smaller one.
The difference is that the smaller one supposed to be for the inside of your eye, your waterline.

From the regular Made To Stay one, you have 3 colours: Eye Like, Eye Want and Eye Need. (I'm trying to get my hands on the other 2, for now I only have Eye Need)
From the inside eye one you only have 1: In The Mood For Nude.

Catrice claims that the inside eye highlighter should hold a really long time and still look nice.
The regular highlighter should feel soft, creamy and powdery and gives your eyes a beautiful finish.
And I can not disagree on that.
 
The Inside Eye one I like the least. The formula is great, it's super waterproof, it lasts a good amount of time, doesn't smudge and it comes with a sharpener. I just dislike the colour. It's a pink nude. But when it would be sand or golden like nude it would fit me more because I have yellow undertones to my face/neck.

The regular highlighter I adore a lot! It's super easy to apply, smooth feeling and on the creamy side.
It's quite shimmery but it's the perfect eye opener because of that.
Even better it comes in different colours, holds a really long time and doesn't smudge.
And so far the highlighter also stays when it's raining.
The upper colour is the inside eye highlighter. It doesn't show up as pink as in real life.
Lower colour is the Eye Need highlighter.

Preferred is the lower colour. It's super nice, really shiny and an absolute eye catcher.
If you like nude pink better you should try the inside eye one and for €2,89 and €3,89 it's super affordable.

Geen opmerkingen: