dinsdag 15 oktober 2013

Beauty Balms

BB cream or Beauty Balms, you all know them. Recent big thing, CC cream or Colour Correcting cream.
There are a lot of lovers and a lot of haters. I personally like them, those BB creams.
Up to now I have not been able to try CC cream. So now it will be on BB cream.

Maybelline has two and I wanted to try them both. And here I am.

The first one, the Dream Fresh BB Cream, I tried several months ago and I really liked it.
The new one, Dream Pure BB Cream, came out pretty recently in Belgian drugstores so I thought I'd give a compare review.
COPYRIGHTS MAYBELLINE 

Both BB creams claim to 8-in-1
Dream Fresh: natural glow, compliments skin tone, SPF 30, Hydrating, blurs imperfections, oil free, smooth and fresh.
Dream Pure: conceals imperfections, protect against appearance of blemishes, oil free, minimises pores, clarifies skin, conceals redness, hydrating and smoothens, compliments skin tone.
When talking about coverage I feel that the Dream Pure one does cover more things then the Dream Fresh one.
Redness disappears more when used the new one.

The Pure one as well is thicker then the Fresh one. Which gives the Dream Pure one more of a foundation feeling and the Dream Fresh cream feels a lot lighter and more as a tinted day cream.
After a lot of uses from the Dream Fresh cream I did not really noticed a difference that my skin had been improved.
But after using the Dream Pure I did feel my skin had improved. My skin feels more moist and just better.
Even though both BB creams say that they don't contain oils I feel the Dream Fresh BB cream is more oily for my skin. But that of course is because the Pure cream is for oily skin and the Fresh one isn't.

Both BB creams are really good. But my preference goes out to the Dream Pure BB cream. It just does more things to my skin then the other one.
But both are worth the comparison. Either your skin is really healthy and you don't need a lot of cover: easily go for a BB cream.
It gives your skin a lovely radiant, fresh glow.
If need a bit more cover just powder up your skin.

You should give it a try. I paid €9,99 on discount. So normal price is around €11 in Belgian drugstores. And let me know if you like those BB creams.

Geen opmerkingen: