zondag 29 september 2013

Ultimate Beauty Oil

It's been a while but here I'm back.
Today I have something I wanted to talk to you guys about for quite some time. I have been using this product for a while but I could not make up my mind about it.
Was it a dislike or a like or something in between?

But I thought lets give you my full opinion about it.
I'm talking about the Garnier Ultimate Beauty Oil. (I will be doing another post on something by Garnier as well later this week)
For now, lets just jump right into it.

As my skin reacts really heavy to products that are chemical I was hoping that because of the natural oils my skin would not react badly to this body spray.
Thankfully it did not react in any way. So if you have an extremely sensitive skin you will most likely not react to this spray.

The product contains 4 oils; Argan, macadamia, almond and rose oil. The bottle with sprayer says: Skin looks illuminated, radiant and satin like, Skin is nourished and it looks perfected.
Well I do feel that the product adds moisture to my skin and does nourishes my skin. Every time you spray, blend and the product sinks into your skin it does feel softer. Where as you might fear that the oils will keep your skin really greasy. But no, the product is a dry body oil. It completely dries into your skin. And your skin is nothing near greasy!

But now comes the other part. I do not feel that after many uses my skin feels more moist and nourished better. As I hoped that the product would do that.
I mean the product contains oils, they should feed your skin. But I personally do not feel a difference after a 2months use. (I use the product every day)
Ofcourse if you use it everyday your skin will be soft everyday.
But I hoped that if you would stop using it for a while the moisture would be hold. I feel, if not used everyday your skin will lose the body oil moisture.

On the other hand what I absolutely adore about this product is that it smells amazing. The first time I tried the oil I could not stop sniffing my arms. And the smells stays a really good amount of time. But it will not annoy you.

What I also like is the little amount of product you need. 2 sprays and your can blend the product all over one arms. Therefore the product is really durable.
Which is good because for €9,99 you pay for 150ml, you're happy it lasts a long time!

I still like/dislike it. Once fisnished I have no idea if I would repurchase it or not.
It's a love-hate relationship. I do have a few pros and cons, but I'm still using it with pleasure!

Geen opmerkingen: