zaterdag 21 september 2013

Color Shows

As Maybelline is one of my most favourite brands, it really sucks that they are rather on the more expensive side.

I have a weakness for Maybelline mascaras but ever since Maybelline launched their Color Show range I've been even purchasing more!
I also like the Color Show nail varnishes but now I am gonna talk about their eyeliners.

I never heard of them until I found them in the drugstore myself. There even aren't a lot reviews on the internet about them, so I thought I'd give it a go.

In the range you have 10 colours, priced €3,99 in Belgian drugstores.
I have the colours: Ultra Black, Edgy Emerald, Chocolate Chip and Vibrant Violet and I'm sure the range will once be completed.
Ever since I bought the green and brown. I liked having a bit of colour on my waterline.

 
Ultra Black: Once you try the Master Drama Ultra Black liner you will dislike every single colour of black, not a single colour gets near to the blackness that the Master Drama has. But besides that, this is just a regular good eyeliner!

Edgy Emerald: This is a lovely green colour. But not just green. I has some nice, subbtle undertones to it. You could say in some lights it might be golden shimmer and in other lights, silver shimmer.

Vibrant Violet: The purple colour. Just looks plain purple but once put on your lids is has some pink tones to it. Which looks really nice.

Chocolate Chip: Colour brown. As the name says the colour is a pretty good copy of a chocolate colour.

Now, the eyeliner itself does not give a lot of colour when you first open it and try it. Which is quite a shame. But after my brown eyeliner broke (my own fault) and I had to sharpen it, I noticed the eyeliner is a lot more creamy, goes on better and gives more colour as well.

In terms of staying. It stays a long time indeed, even for greasy eyelids.
When you want to go for the more smoked eye-look the eyeliner is great for blending too. So you can create a nice subbtle smokey eye with the colour you prefer most!

After all, these eyeliners are good to go! I do like them a lot, colour range is suitable for everyone and you will find the colour that you like best.
And the best thing is, they are really afordable! So if you are able to get hold of them, please do try the liner, they are worth it!

Geen opmerkingen: