zondag 15 september 2013

Make Up Matter!

A lot of people say that you have to change foundations. Never really agreed on that until I wanted to see if it's really better or not. I've come to a conclusion!


So I have been looking for a good winter foundation for quite a while now. I have bought the Catrice Photo Finish foundation but for winter I needed to go a shade lighter to perfectly match my 'winter-face'. I used to use the Clear & Matt foundation by Essence but due to the fact it is discontinued I had to find a similar one, because this one is perfect for oily skin!

And I found the perfect replacement! The All About Matt oil-free make-up by Essence.
 
I have bought myself the shade 10 Matt Beige which is more of a yellow toned colour. And I absolutly love this replacement of Essence's old matt foundation.
 
Once you opened the tube you notice the product itself is rather liquid. Where as their old one was more thicker. So I thought it would not work on an oily skin type. But as you are working on your finished make up, without powder so far, you can feel that the foundation sinks into your skin pretty well.
At first the foundation feels a bit sticky but after a while that feeling is completely gone.
Therefore this foundation works really well on oily skin types.
 
I always powder off my face. But with this foundation you can even go for the not powdered face because the foundation does not contains oil. Where again this is a must if you have oily skin and looking for a foundation.
 
Last but not least the coverage. Ofcourse not a single foundation in the world will cover EVERY single flaw you might have so you can look like a girl on a banner. With good concealer and foundation you can try to look equally flawless and may come close.
But to be honoust I am really impressed by the cover this little tube gives me. It starts to get cold over here and my skin has bit of redness. And this foundation does cover up a good amount of the redness. Aswell with blemishes, not fully gone but covered a good bit more!
 
So after all I am really pleased about this new little foundationfriend of mine.
I always liked Essence and once again I have not been let down!

Geen opmerkingen: