zaterdag 14 september 2013

Powder time!

As Catrice and Essence changed a few bits and pieces in their collection, I made my wishlist.
So yesterday I went shopping with my friend and my wishlist is now a bit shorter. (There will come some more reviews about my shopping trip.)

As I don't have a lot of powders I am pleased about, I wanted to try the newest powder by Catrice.
The All Matt Plus powder in shade 015 Natural Beige is what I got myself. The colour looks really similar to the Skin Finish but it is a bit lighter. So perfect for winter time!
And I am really happy about it. Because I adored their Skin Finish powder, I had high hopes for this powder. But the new powder did its name all honour.

The powder says it's mattifying, longlasting and ultra silky.
So I put it all to the test.

As I have a rather greasy skin I am only looking for mattifying powders but most of them don't do the job for me. The Skin Finish powder did so I hoped this one would help to. And I can tell you this powder mattifies but does not leave you with a powdery finish. It looks super natural, which I am really pleased about.

If you have good skin, you will have enough cover with just this powder as well.

Also the longlasting part I agree with. As weather is changing, coming with a lot of rain, I tested this on a rather terrible day. But the powder even survived during the rain. The powder did stay on really well and doesn't make you look shiny. Even in hot environments the powder stays on really well.
And at the end of the day I still feel that the powder is on my face.

Now, the ultra silky fact. I really wanted to find a difference between the the Skin Finish powder and the All Matt Plus powder. And I personally found it in the way of how the powder feels.
I mean, when you test the two powders next to each other the All Matt Plus powder feels a lot softer than the Skin Finish powder (which feels like a more heavy powder).
The All Matt Plus powder feels so nice and lightweight, where I always thought that the Skin Finish was.

I always said that the Skin Finish powder was my ultimate favourite powder. But I now think I have to change my mind. The Skin Finish powder is soooooo good but just because of the fact the All Matt Plus powder feels even better and soooo soft, I think I have to say my favourite powder now is the All Matt Plus powder.

It's great to realise that after a few years I've been really starting to like Catrice a lot again. They have come up with a lot of nice products.
And they are still surprising me.

Geen opmerkingen: