maandag 30 september 2013

Lipstick love!

Last week my local drugstore did discounts on a lot of products. 'buy 2 for €5'
Ofcourse I could not, not go in there. Therefore I thought I should expand my lipstick collection.

I have bought myself 4 Catrice lipsticks. Two from the Ultimate Shine, Gel Colours and two from the Ultimate Colour range.
And I might have to buy more, because I'm really liking the lipstick part.
For now I'll just show you these four.

I personally perfer the Gel colours they feel smoother and softer then the regular ultimate colours.
Colourwise both are evenly good. Both are nicely pigmented and really do show off on your lips.

Now the colours each discussed.
Let start of with the Gel Colours.
The Left colour is 010 Love's Di-wine: I absolutely love this colour. And I think it's my favourite of the four. It's a really dark burgundy red colour. It totally reminds me of a dark red wine. So gorgeous!
But when I put it on my lips is isn't as burgundy, it's more of a cherry colour. As well really pretty though. (ofcourse each person has their own liptone so everyone who tries lipstickcolours will have a different end result.)

Right is 080 Russian Violette: I wasn't able to try the colour in my drugstore so I just went by name. I love the name so I just picked it. Once opened I loved the brightness of the purple.
But I did not like the colour on my lips. I thought because of my green eyes this would be a perfect match. On my lips this pretty purple turns really pink, way to barbie-ish for me. But when I stipple the colour on it looks really nice, subbtle and not to pink, makes your lips look healthy and bright.


The Ultimate Colours.
Left: 110 Pink Me Up!: Really nice redish pink. Easy to wear and does not look overdone at all.
Once put on your lips, gives more of the cherry shine. Equally pretty.
 
Right: 210 is the lovely Pinkadilly Circus: The colour is rather similar to the 110 but this one is lighter and is more of the coral pink. Really nice and subbtle on the lips. As well more wearable.

I do like the gel colours better because I feel that they don't make your lips as dry as normal lipstick would do, they feel like they have a lipbalm in there as well. But I'm gald to have tried the Ultimate Colour as well just to notice that Catrice lipstick does not dry the lips at all. The only difference is that the Gel colours are more gentle.

All four are really nice and wearable. I do not like to wear a lot of lipstick so I don't wear it everyday. For some people some of the colours might not be wearable and to others it will be.

When it comes to the longlasting or not-fact. I have to say that when you don't eat or drink for a whole day they will stay. But otherwise not. You might have to re-touch them after you had your yummy food.

So if you want to try some lipstick but don't want to spend a fortune; Try Catrice. You will find at least one because you are able to choose form a large amount of different lipsticks. Worth the look!

Geen opmerkingen: