zondag 4 augustus 2013

Rimmel hysteria

As second of my London purchases I will tell you something about the Rimmel Stay Matte powder.

I know a lot of people who are addicted to this powder. And so I had to try it.

I can tell you, this will not be the last time I will buy this powder. It's really good!

As my skin is rather oily I finish of my foundation with powder. I use various ones. But only a few can hold for the whole day. Which includes this one.
I chose the shade, 002 Pink Blossom.(It's a pinky powder but with orangy shine to it) Which is a really good match to my skin and matches my foundation perfect!

If I tried to swatch it I felt like the powder was rather heavy but once put on your skin it's really lightweight.

If your foundation itself doesn't give a full coverage, I feel, you can cover extra with this powder. Not a full coverage but it does it's job rather good!

Also good: I told you already that Rimmel foundations smell quit good and what is a nice surprise is that this powder smells great to!

I will certainly purchase more of Rimmel, it's a really good brand. Which I'm happy to rediscover again after a while!!

Geen opmerkingen: