woensdag 14 augustus 2013

Mascara madness

Another London review!
I am always looking for great mascara's and the search is never done! As I once said before Maybelline, for me, has the best mascara's I ever used (their Volume Express line has amazing ones).
But I still like to discover new things and try other brand.

Whilst I was in London Superdrug was THE shop on top of my to-do list! I really like the drugstore because there is such a huge range of different brand, which I do not have in Belgium.

I especially wanted to try Collection make up.

So I purchased myself a mascara: Longer Lash mascara in waterproof
The waterproof part, I always put to the test, when I take a shower. This is the perfect way to test it! And it is waterproof!
 
The mascara seperates the lashes really well! Because of the brush, your lashes are not hooked to eachother, if that makes sense. And because of that they look really long and healthy!
You could say that the mascara gives you the appearance of longer lashes.
 
The brush and mascara are really simple, but it does not make it bad. You don't always need the weirdest brush, the most expensive one to create great lashes.
 
This was a really cheap mascara and it's really good!
I would purchase so much more from Collection if I could! This is a brand that should have more publicity! Even though I just tried one thing!
Definitely recommended..


Geen opmerkingen: