dinsdag 20 augustus 2013

Big Eyes Catcher

I still have one more London Review to come. But I'm still testing that little product, so I can inform you guys good enough!

For now, I have another mascara review. It's kind of getting to the point where I have a lot of mascara's to chose from and can't pick one! But this one is worth to talk about in a blogpost!

Today my review is about the Maybelline Big Eyes Volume Express mascara.
I remember seeing a beauty guru on Youtube praising this mascara. But I said to myself, I won't buy this one just because of the fact: lower lash mascara!
I dislike this kind of look. I always felt that it looks overdone and to much!
Until last week... Mascara is my weakness, that I already knew. That it was so bad, I didn't realise. I just bought. Without thinking about what I said before 'lower lash mascara'. I thought: 'ohh new stuff, mine'

Well I can tell you, it's been a really long time since I've been soooooooo impressed by a mascara. The wand for your upper lashes is created so your lashes will get seperated one by one. But that's not it. The wand is like twisting/twirling and that brings me to the main reason I love this mascara; Your lashes will be pushed upwards, crazy hell of a lot! It makes it look like they are false!
It's nothing clumpy at all. It's a nice texture to put on. And it's really light to wear, it doesn't feel like you have mascara on, so it will not irritate you.
It's serieusly amazing!!

The lower lash part surprised me a lot too. Because of the tiny wand you have; yes, your lower lashes will get coated but they don't look overdone or to much at all.
Here aswell, no clumps.
NOTE: If you have, like me, not been fond of lower lash mascara. At first it will be weird, maybe a bit annoying. But because of the lightweight texture and wear it more often and the weirdness will go away.

You can even use it for two causes.
Mascara without lower lash mascara: Day time
Mascara with lower lash mascara: Party time.
It's multifunctional!!

And trust me, you will be the big eyes catcher at the party or where ever you go!

Geen opmerkingen: