donderdag 22 augustus 2013

Finding Foundation

Recently, you may know, Catrice and Essence changed their assortment. My go to foundation, the Clear and Matt Make Up (oil-free) by Essence, has been discontinued, unfortunately.

So there for I needed to find another foundation. Search was heard because I wanted to find something familiar to my old one.

As I once used to love the Matt Mouse Make Up by Catrice I decided to try a foundation by Catrice once more.

My eyes fell on the Catrice Costmetics, Photo Finish 18h Liquid Foundation.

Bottle says: Evens out skin, natural glow, oil-free, 'As perfect as a retouched photo'.

I now do have the foundation, in colour 020 Rosy Beige, for over a week. And I do like it.
It evens out the skin rather good. And doesn't cover spots. Which is good (if a foundation covers everything it's a way to heavy foundation). The foundation does feel heavy at the beginning but once fully done and blended, that feeling vanishes.
Another thing I certainly do like about this foundation: It covers dark circles.

The oil free fact I agree with aswell. If a person with oily skin puts on an oil based foundation, the skin feels greasy and not clean. But with this one, you definitely can feel the difference.(do use moisterizer or primer on your face. That way the foundation will look even better.)

Up to 18h wear? I can't really tell. I don't wear my foundation for such a long time in summer vacation. But it does stays on really well. Even on a hot summer day. Of course finished of with powder.

Like a retouched photo? No! Not a foundation in the world can give you the absolute flawless retouched picture skin.(But that you might already know!)
If you put the foundation on really well and finish of with a powder. You Always can try to match up with the flawless retouched picture skin. :D

Last fact: New foundations sometimes causes redness or breakouts for me. Thankfully I have neither happening. Which means this foundation can be good for people who rather have an easily irritated skin or face.

I'm really pleased I went for this foundation. It's a really good replacement for my Essence make up. And I know the foundation and I will have a good time together.

Geen opmerkingen: