maandag 26 augustus 2013

Cover it up with 2true

My last London review will be a concealer from 2true. I have a few different concealers I'm testing so this one I kept for a few weeks to finally try out!

And tadaa here I am.

It's the 3 in 1 concealer by 2true. The concealer has 3 different shades, 1 the lighest, 3 the darkest.
I have it in number 2, which is still a bit to light for me but it makes my skin look fresh.
I always have at least one problem with a concealer. Either they don't cover a thing. Only cover blemishes or only dark circles. But almost none really do the job fully!
This concealer supposed to boost skin radiance, reduce the appearance of blemishes and fine lines and dark areas of the skin. So I put it to the test.

This is a liquid concealer which I always prefered. But the weird thing is; it dries within seconds. That means you have to blend the concealer as soon as you put it on your skin.
Where as other concealers I already tried stay 'wet' or liquid.

For me personally, this concealer doesn't cover blemishes/spots totally. They are still a bit visible.
But the redness is indeed a bit reduced. So with a touch a foundation the spot/blemish will disappear.

But in terms of dark circles; The concealer makes them vanish in no time! This is why I love this concealer so much. Not that I have obvious or heavy bags but you can see the difference. You look more awake and less tired.

I am a bit let down it doesn't cover blemishes really well. But I am pleased with the fact that is does really cover under eye bags! And they are totally covered.

So if you are looking for a good under eye bags concealer but no blemish one, please do try this one. It's really cheap, only £1.99 at Superdrug! And certainly worth trying!

Geen opmerkingen: