woensdag 28 augustus 2013

Pure Shine on my lips

As you all may know Catrice and Essence launched a whole new range of products. And aswell discontinued some of their products.

As I am always interested in new stuff I passed by their stands. And the new once are worth looking at! So let's just jump right into it!

I will come with some other reviews of their new products but first I will start of with Catrices' their new Pure Shine Colour.

 
I've purchased myself the colur 050 Cherry-ty. Which is the most vibrant pinky colour in the eight colour choice you have!

I now already know I will buy some more of them because they are really good.
Yes, your lips will be smoother. And it doesn't make your lips totally de-hydrated when the lipbalm is of fully of your lips.
But I won't say that it is as care-ish as a lipbalm, formulated for dry, cleft lips.

The main reason I love this little dupe of Clinique Chubby Sticks is the fact that even though the colour of the stick is rather flashy, your lips will only leave a really nice natural, vibrant shine. Which makes them look like they are really healthy and pigmented like it's natural!

I ofcourse can only talk for this colour. But all of the colour are great for a natural look. Even the red you can pull of with natural colours. Just because of the nice, not over done shine the lipbalm gives to your lips.

Thankfully this dupe, which for me is always a plus, smells great to!
It reminds me of a cookie, with vanilla taste to it!

So when you love to try things that smells a cookie and still looks splendid.
Try this thingies, they are not pricy at all and worth it!

Geen opmerkingen: