woensdag 4 september 2013

Does it stays no matter what?

As Essence has brought us make up lovers some new products we do need to try out all those new babies. :p So let's talk some eyeliner now, should be fun!

I purchased myself some of the new goodies. First of: Essence Stays no matter what eyepencil & shadow.
 
I got myself just one colour to try out and bought Blazing Black. I chose this colour because I kinda am a black eyeliner/shadow person so if I'm trying something this is the first colour I pick.
 
This is a really lovely colour, I can tell. The eyeliner itself is black but the liner contains some golden glitter, which kinda gives the appearance that the eyeliner is sort of a dark green. But I love it. It's looking just amazing.
 
Another good thing about the eyeliner is that thing thing is smudgeproof. I was trying to blend it, to make subtle smoky eyes. But I didn't realise it might not work. Until I read it on the pencil. *smart me*
As I sometimes said before; it's a plus for me, some might not think this is necessary. This eyeliner is waterproof. (It's still summer over here so it comes rather handy).
 
I also do get sometimes rather oily eyelids so I was wondering if the eyeliner would hold. But if you do prep and prime your lids the eyeliner will be unbeatable and stay on for a really good amount of time.
 
I always really liked Essence and with their new products their lay out is worth the try. You can certainly find some really good bits there.


Geen opmerkingen: