donderdag 1 augustus 2013

Wake Me Up!: The Foundation

This post is gonna be the first of my make up bits I purchased whilst I was in London. It's not much. But those were things I had my eye on for a long time!
So let's go!

I purchased all of the products in Superdrug.

First is the Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation.
The bottle says 'Anti-fatigue effect + Radiant Glow'
For me the foundation does not have the most coverage of all foundations I have. It will make redness disappear a bit more, but it will not be fully gone! Aswell as any spots you might have.

I do like the foundation a lot because of the sheer glow you have with it. If you don't want to wear a heavy foundation, you perfectly can go or this one! It covers a bit, not to much, and makes you look better, more awake.

Another good thing is their SPF 15. I do believe that all Rimmel Foundations have an SPF (except: Stay Matte Foundation), but it's not all SPF 15.

One other thing I cannot leave out of this review. I can't stand smelly foundations. But with Rimmel, you always have a really, really good smell to it. It smells fresh. And I can assure you it's nice to have something like that on your face.

I used to pass by the Rimmel stand.
But I now have a few product and I think this is a brand that I will purchase more of.
It's not the most expensive. And for a drugstore brand you cannot go wrong with Rimmel!

Geen opmerkingen: