dinsdag 9 juli 2013

Let's do blush

Haven't talked about blush yet. But now that is gonna change.

The trend I've been hearing a lot about is the peach/orange lips and blusher. But for me, I don't see it working. I feel it doesn't fit me.
That way my search for pinky blushes continues! I like the Essence blushes, the Silky Touch Blush in nr. 20 Babydoll.  It's a really nice soft pink, has no shimmer and perfect to build up.
But 1 blush only will not make me survive!
So I looked on the internet and with friends for good, affordable blushes.
I finally picked another Essence product.
Their Soufflé Touch Blush in frozen strawberry caught my eye.
A friend of mine has the same one and she told me it's a really strange thing, because of the creamy texture, but good though.
It's true, even I never tried something like that. But it's actually really good!
At first you dip your finger just in the product and then put it on your cheeks. And you think 'oh damn that's way to much'. But after a good blend you have nice rosie cheeks, which I prefer more than orangy cheeks.
Another great part, this blush smells amazing. I can't correctly say, but something like a fresh shampoo and something fruity to it.

So if you like to try new things, new formulas, and love pinky blushes. You have to try this one. It's cheap but so good!

If you know other affordable and pinky blushes please feel free to let me know!!

Geen opmerkingen: