zaterdag 6 juli 2013

Rock Werchter

I said I would write something, ...
This normally should be written in 2days. But I came home early!
I planned on going to Rock Werchter, BE. It's a festival where everybody can hear things you like. Rock, Metal, Pop, .. And so on.
It's been 5days I'm home now from Graspop, but normally I would go Werchter only 2days after my Graspop experience. And stay there for 4days to work. But I knew I wouldn't be able to work from 8 A.M. until 2-3 A.M. This is seriously impossible!
I now give you the advice to at least rest for a week, and then go to another festival, don't go in the same week, or even 2days after.

I did work the first day (Note: super tired though)
You sit backstage, see whether people are wearing a backstage pass.
And keeping intruders away. You work two hours and then you have a break. Because you are with so many people to work you have a break quit often or quit long. Therefore I was able to see July 4ths Headliner on Werchter, which was Green Day and the first playing band of Werchter 2013, All Time Low.
 Yes, they were great. They made it for everyone a party and even though they opened the festival and not all visitors are as stoked about them, they were fun and mostly because of all their catchy songs! Which personally I like about them!
 
Second, they did their name all honour! GREEN DAY!!
OMG They are great, they played from 10 P.M. until 0.30 A.M. I don't know how they keep up for so long. But I loved it!!
Every single person, even if you are no fan, liked this concert and spoke nothing but good about this performance!
 
I now do miss Rammstein and A Day To Remember, but because I'm soo freaking tired I had to go home.
 
Both festivals are certainly a good memory and thanks for those great shows, but I know I will never go to 2 festivals so close to each other!
You don't survive!

Geen opmerkingen: