woensdag 17 juli 2013

One by One you say?

Me, a big mascara fan. Needs to try all new mascaras on the market.
But I kinda fail in fact. I stick to my beloved Maybelline mascaras and use them literally every single day.

My newest mascara (even though it's not new) is Maybelline's One by One mascara.
Over here you pay 15 euros for it and it's rather expensive. I waited until I could have a great deal for it. So now I do have the mascara and got it on discount.. Lucky me!

First thing I want to talk about it volume.
I love Maybelline mascara's because of the great volume that you get with them! Every single one, for me, does the job in just one full coat!
This one on the other hand, does not gave the volume that I wanted in one coat. But you can perfectly built it up to have nice lashes with a lot of volume!
Second: The so called one by one effect.
This was one of the main reason I wanted to try this mascara.
I can assure you, the brush coats every single, small lash. On your inner and outer part of your eyes. Because the brush coats every lash you have lashes that make the illusion of really open eyes, which looks really nice!

Third: This is not necessary but I definitely see this as a must/plus. This mascara comes in waterproof, which I, summer/beach/water lover thinks is great!

Overall this is a really good mascara. I seperates and coats all of your lashes and is waterproof!

Geen opmerkingen: