vrijdag 7 juni 2013

Skin Care

It's been a while, I know. I've been so busy lately, planning my music festivals(which you will hear more about in july) and schoolcrap! But I'm back with a review on a skin care product by Essence My Skin.

I'm talking about the Essence My Skin Mattifying Cream.
I remember doing the skintest on http://www.essence.eu/nl/beauty-world/my-skin-test-jouw-huid/test-jouw-huid.html
My result was the mattifying cream. I tried to find in local drugstores but nowhere to be found!
Until 2 weeks ago and another good thing, it was on discount. And I'm really happy that I have it.

 
First: This thing smells amazing. Really fruity which I am fan of (I can't get enough of fruity smells, perfumes, creams, deodorant, anything!)
Second: The care itself is great. I hoped for a real mattified effect cause now that summer has arrived, my skin gets quit oily.
It does mattify and the effect stays a very long time.
You can use this in the morning and evening, whatever you like best.
Because my skin is not so fond of things on my face I was expecting a break out or redness, but luckily, neither came. Which means this product isn't so heavy or chemical!

I really like this product and it was certainly worth the search!

Geen opmerkingen: