woensdag 29 mei 2013

The Rocket

My favorite brand ever is, no doubt Maybelline. I've never been let down by any product I purchased.

My latest pruchase was the mascara The Rocket in waterproof.
At first I didn't really liked the mascara but after a few uses I changed my mind. So let me tell you why.

At first I thought that this mascara didn't gave a much volume as I'm used by Maybelline mascaras. But I intend to change my mascara every week just to try new things and re-discover others I have.So the same thing happend with this one.
In one coat I feel you don't have much volume, but after a few coats, it looks so good! The wand makes your lashes seperate really good.
Your lashes look long and have so much volume.

The mascara wand is kinda weird, but it's amazing. Because of the small 'hairs' every lash will get coated. That as well gives you the appearance of a lot of lash and volume.

Don't judge to quickly either on something you might not like at first, rediscover what you have, you'll be surprised!
Overall I'm really happy with this purchase! With this mascara I had made up my mind to soon. So I promise, your eyes will stand out!

Geen opmerkingen: