woensdag 22 mei 2013

Hair care

My hair is quite damaged by the straightening I do.
I really needed to find a good hair mask, conditioner and shampoo. But I never really succeed. Until a few months ago.

My first tip on hair care: Change your hair mask, shampoo and conditioner every 2 bottles of that same shampoo or mask and conditioner. After two bottles of the same thing I feel my hair is getting used to product and it isn't taking care of my hair like the first one and a half bottle did.
That change will do your hair really good and because of the change your hair also gets treated on other problems you might have with your hair.

My second tip: USE SERUM!
I never really knew about this product but since I went to a beauty school and got full treatment, I never stopped using serum.

 
I use the Pantene Pro V Serum. And I will assure you. Your hair feels and looks so much healthier. The description says to put this product on your dry hair. But I think it's much more effective when you put it on humid hair.
My hair, even after the first use, felt manageable and lighter after the complete care and styling.
 
This product definetly repairs and strengthens your hair and will only do good!
This is a purchase you'd have to make if your hair feels broken and damaged!

Geen opmerkingen: