zondag 19 mei 2013

Nail protector

I love to polish my nails. And since 6 years it's only been black. I'm hooked to black nailpolish. (Note: I'm using the black Maybelline from the forever strong line)
Because black is such a heavy colour to wear it's very likely that your nails will turn yellow. Thankfully I don't have an issue like that. But I noticed that my nails break extremely fast and don't grow very nice. So I've been looking for a good base coat or protector. Basecoat never worked for me so the protector was nessecary to find, and work as base and protector. And I think I might found what I need!

I wanted it to be just a trial and see how it would work out. I tried the Essence XXL nail Protector.
 
I'm very pleased I found this little thing.
I've been useing it for several weeks now and my nails feel and look so much healthier then they were and I can actually let them grow without them breaking.
The product looks like a rosie white colour but comes out colourless on the nails.
You put a thin layer on your nails and it dries really fast. You can feel straight away feel that your nail is harder! It feels more strengthened.
After the protector is completely dry I put on the black nailpolish and it stays a whole week.

I prefer doing my nails every single week because I find it's more hygienic.
I can totally recommend this product if you are a die hard in polishing your nails!

Geen opmerkingen: