donderdag 16 mei 2013

Directions

In my first blog I said I was very interested in music and make up.
But as you may have seen on my profilepic I have pink hair. And I kinda forgot to add to the intro that I have an unhealthy urge to have an unnatural colour of hair.

I have used three different brands so far.
But only one really pleased me. And that is La Riché Directions.
I also used Manic Panic and Stargazer. When I have to make my top 3 it will be Directions first and sorry to say, Manic Panic last!

NOTE: If you intend to change your hair colour every week/week a half you will love Manic Panic because the colour fades super quickly. (And I prefer to have a hairdye that lasts quite a while).

So over a month ago I dyed my fringe and sides again. For that I used 'Cerise' by Directions. And I can't tell how much I love this colour.
I was looking for an extreme bright pink but never found it. First I tried 'Hot Hot Pink' by Manic Panic but faded to fast. Then 'Flamingo Pink' by Directions, not the brightness I wanted.
And finally convinced myself to purchase 'Cerise'. And this colour is so bright you can't even tell.
The Original colour fades after 2 maybe 3 washes (cold water and colour protection shampoo + conditioner)but the pink in your hair stays really long. I once dyed my hair with this same colour without re-dyeing and it lasted me less then two months to really lose it all. Now I'm re-dyeing it I'm already at 2 months and it's still a nice colour. (I'm re-dyeing with a touch of 'Carnation Pink' by Directions and 'UV Pink' by Stargazer).

I'm really loving Directions because the colour this is in the jar you get, will be the colour on your hair, due to the colour of your undyed hair the colour will appear very bright or just as a nice shine. The colours will stay long if you take good care of them.

If you have any more questions on which colours I also have and tried, please feel free to ask. (My total of hairdyes is 12, it's such an addiction).

Geen opmerkingen: