dinsdag 30 april 2013

Love to cover

Because I don't have a complete flawless skin, I sometimes do have imperfections. Yes, but so does everybody. And because sometimes those stupid things pop up, concealer is invented.

Therefore I've been trying to get my hands on the Match to Cover cream concealer for quit some time. But every time I go to my local drugstore, this product is sold out. And then a week ago I finally found it.
So, I thought, let me give you guys a small review.

This is a really good concealer. I've been looking for a good concealer for a couple of months now, but never found THE concealer.
I have the All Round Concealer palette from Catrice, which is amazing to(if you'd like, i'll review that one as well).
Now that I have this essence one, I think I found THE concealer, good for me.
 
Because you have 2 different shades you can mix both together, if the others are to dark or light. You'll certainly find your match.
The even better thing about this concealer, is that this one really covers. Redness, spots, imperfections, blemishes, anything!

I have had so many concealers which do not cover AT ALL.


 
It's a cheap, great concealer. You will have a good time with this one. There's no need to purchase high end stuff if you have a very good quality with drugstore brands like Essence!

Geen opmerkingen: