zaterdag 20 april 2013

Catrice Ultimate Lip Glow

Recently I've been liking Catrice quite a bit.
I can tell I still don't like their nailpolishes! (The formula just doesn't work for me on my nails.) But I want to discover new things and catrice has something I'm totally intrigued about!

It's their new lip glow product. It's not a lipstick, not a lipgloss or lipstain. It's this stick that for me just gives a little touch  of pink to my lips and that's more vibrant then my normal lipcolour. Which I really like!

I heard that every single person gets a different colour. So curious me tried that out on my family and the results are: It's true.. Its all a pink shade but the intensity is always different. Someone with quite pale, light skin will get a super light pink, in the dark you wont even see it. Someone with darker skin will get the more intense pink colour. And that is so cool about this product, now you can truely mean no one will have the same colour on their lips as you.

And what I also like about this product is that you don't need to redo it again during the day.
The colour will stay on your lips for a really long time. But if you want to built up the colour that ofcourse is no problem, and doesn't matter how much layers you put on your lips, the colour will never look overdone. It just becomes more brighter!

So if you want a colour, you never tried out before, go for the Catrice Ultimate Lip Glow cause the colour you'll get will certainly surprise you and will never been invented before.



Geen opmerkingen: