zondag 14 april 2013

Essence 2in1 Volume Mascara

I've never really liked mascaras from brands like Catrice, Essence or 2B.. My favorite brand and also for mascaras is certainly Maybelline! And with the other brands it just didn't work.
But a few days ago I bought the Essence 2in1 volume mascara and I can't tell how much I like it..


If you open the tube you can see that the texture of the mascara is shiny. I can tell for myself that if a mascaratexture isn't shiny the mascara just won't work on me. And believe me, I have had a lot of mascara that I threw away after just one week because the mascara was so clumpy on my lashes.

The Essence brand regularly has non-shiny mascara so I was really surprised that they had a shinytextured mascara so I had to try it. And I'm really pleased that I bought it.
 
If you prefer a subtle mascara look, you'd better go for look1. And go for look2 if you more like a biglash look.

Everyone can pull off this mascara, if your just willing to try!

Geen opmerkingen: