vrijdag 12 april 2013

Intro

I thought for my first blog I'd give a little introduction.


Name: Ine
Date of birth: June 26th 1995
Location: Be
Interests: Music, Make Up, dancing, movies, culture..


Since a few years I've been really into make up.I remember my very first make up item, which was the Maybelline New York Full 'n Soft waterproof mascara I got for my 11th birthday from my lovely sister.. And that's how it all started.
I haven't got the biggist make up collection and I don't buy the high end stuff. I just am quite an addict and I always want more.
I hope to keep you updated on the stuff I buy and want to give you small reviews.


My music addiction will also be a subject, not as big though. I just love going to concerts and festivals. My favorites are not so popular with the bigger part of the population. I like it hard 'n heavy.. Graspop Metal Meeting music..
I'll probably do 3 festivals this summer and I hope that I also can keep you updated on those things..

So,my small introduction..
.. See you all soon ..

Geen opmerkingen: