zaterdag 15 juni 2013

Express Dry Spray

As you may already know, I polish my nails often.
As you may aswell know, nailpolish needs quit some time to completely set.
Well I found the product that helps you!

The Essence Express Dry Spray.

The can says it dries nailpolish within seconds & gives extra shine.
Well with the 'extra shine' I do not really agree with. My nailpolish is always shiny, not more with this product.
But the 'within seconds' dry I totally agree with.
Damn, this product is so amazing. Because I'm an avid nailpolishperson I really struggle sometimes to sit still and make my polish fully harden!
But with this thing; you spray and in like 2minutes you can start the business you want to do.

The only thing I don't like about this product is that the amount of sprayproduct is so little (50ml) and because you have to spray ten fingers each time, you run out rather quickly, which is a bummer! Not that this costs a fortune. But if you have repurchase this every 3weeks, prices will go high.


Besides that I recommend this can if you are a nailpolishperson!

Geen opmerkingen: