zaterdag 22 juni 2013

Let's talk powder!

I quit often have periods I'm into a specific thing. One time I'm into mascara's, sometimes I'm into blushes. Recently I was into powders.

I purchased three powders and still looking for good ones.

My favorite powder so far it the Catrice Skin Finish Compact Powder.
It's truly the best powder I ever had.
You can find 4 different colour you can pick from. I chose 020 Natural Beige. Which is a perfect match to my skintone!

The powder itself gives a good coverage. And if you have, like me, a rahther oily skin in summer, this product gives you a all-day-long mattified effect. The powder is really lightweight so it doesn't feel that you have tons of make up on.
Therefore it's the best powder I've used so far.

One weird thing I do everytime I purchase a powder, well no everyone make up product, I smell it. Most of the time make up really stinks. Well it's more likely for mascara's to smell really bad. But this powder, oh no, this powder really does smell amazing.

So if you want a good powder, that does cover and smells great aswell, you should really try this product!

Geen opmerkingen: