woensdag 1 april 2015

Websites where I like to fill my shoppingbag (and then empty it again)

I usually managed to buy what I wanted and order it on dutch/Belgian websites. But lately I stumble upon the fact that I never ever seem to be able anymore to buy on the websites I like.

So I recently I ordered my first proper credit card. Yes, yes, I'm feeling spendy over here. Now on what websites do I like to spend my money?

Keep reading to find out.

First of has to OF COURSE be (make up junkie as I am) sephora.com. I really don't like it that we in Belgium never had a store. It would be so successful, I think.
Sephora
I want Kat Vond D, Urban Decay, Nars, ect .. So I like a lot of brands on there but I never placed an order because of the import rights we have to pay here.

Next is my second found of a website that sells Kat Von D make up. High on my list is the Lock It Tattoo Foundation and they have it. I'm talking about the rosesbeautystore.com.
Rose's Beauty Store
They also sell Nars, IT cosmetics, Tarte, Too Faced. Again, its an American website so therefore I will probably pay imports (and I don't want to).

So those first two aren't going to have contact with my credit card yet this third website will. narscosmetics.eu, yes EU, they ship from the UK so no imports, my basket is already filled.
Filled with their newest foundation, their Radiant Creamy Concealer and the Velvet Shadow Stick in Dark Angel. There are shipping costs anyway, which is €9,90.

The last website is a clothing website. So far this store is only present at in the UK. thisispulp.co.uk What will you find there? Iron First, Banned, Band Shirts and such. Alternative things.
PULP | Centre Stage for Clothing and Music Merchandise
So far I have added a Motionless in White shirt, a dress and a pair of leggings.

Now I say in between the brackets I empty my bags again. Well usually my total is to high to really pay and I delete everything, you know that feeling?

Which website do you often visit?


Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: