maandag 30 maart 2015

Personal: Gym, Youtube, Make Up

Lately I really enjoy writing again. I have liked it of course all the time but somehow these past days even more. I like to get into more personal stuff to also let you guys get to know me a tad better.
My way to do so is obviously to write some personal articles. Today as well. Keep reading to find out what I've been up to.

Last two weeks I went a bit crazy in the eating department I gave myself the strict ban to spend any money on make up for a month. Overall its been going really well, just the last few 4 days I have the biggest urge to spend my money on un-needed make up items. My way to (apparently) compensate is to go out for dinner.

And that again transfers into 'I gained weight'. Not much but enough to irritate me and change my eating pattern and gym routine. I decided to finally get back into my Pilates regime, starting running slowly and leaving the bad stuff out of my diet (at least try it).

Hopefully I get back to my desired weight and keep my good intentions.
What I have also been realizing in these weeks when not buying make up I found my passion for doing make up again. I really like  experimenting and seeing what make up can do with the smallest application. I really want to continue to learn more about Special Effects and such. And hopefully make this into a sorta job.

Last but not least the idea of (FINALLY) starting that Youtube channel has been cooking in my head for so long. But there I need your input too, what do you guys think, yes go for it? No keep it to writing..

How are you today?

Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: