dinsdag 7 april 2015

Soap & Glory: Kick Ass Instant Retouch Pressed Powder

When you are familiar with the self tan department you probably know self tan usually is a more yellow based product. Usually Belgian drugstores never display yellow based powders. 
Having UK based foreign friends gives me great access to extensive shades in powder also yellow toned. I placed an order.

Soap & Glory provides us with that yellow toned powder.
Have a closer look to that one I bought.

The powder I'm talking about is the Kick Ass Instant Retouch Pressed Powder. Which supposed to be totally translucent.
I won't chit chat to much. I love this! This powder feels really lightweight, but does work wonders. Your face is instantly matt yet indeed without adding to much colour. And your face will stay matt!
The packaging is perfect to have in your handbag as well. It includes a nice sized mirror and a kabuki brush isn't to big to bring allong. Instant Retouch! Simple as that ^^
Full Face of make up, incl kick ass powder
Overall thought: As you might have noticed I really like this! It mattifies the skin very easily and quickly, perfect for in your handbag! Great for daily powder. Worth the money.

Have you ever liked a powder this much?




Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: