zondag 5 april 2015

Benefit: Posie Balm Hydrating Tinted Lipbalm

Sometimes there are these products that are so hyped up that one day you'll own as well. It usually takes a while since the beauty department is always a little behind. 
Now the tinted lipbalms by Benefit were one of those hyped up products and my last Benefit counter experience had an offer going on: buy two get a travel size for free.

I went for my Sugarbomb blush and this posie balm.
My thoughts? Keep reading to find out.

I fell once more for a cute packaging and a shade that I would wear often. I picked Posiebalm over Lollibalm because of its more natural look.
The product smells great. It has a subtle vanilla scent.

Now applying it I'm not overly impressed. The balm only has few pigmentation in there.
Bare lips
Posie Balm

However the products makes my lips look that tiny bit more healthy and pretty glossy with the slightest colour.
The hydrating part. I'm not sure of either, it is indeed more hydrating that a regular lip gloss or matt lipstick but I wouldn't say purchase this if you want really hydrated lips.
Overall thought: Not impressed. The colour is only very lightly, yet gives a natural healthy glossy lip. Yes it hydrates but I wouldn't put this on the packaging since it isn't that hydrating, just a nice add. I wouldn't repurchase this for the 20 euros I payed.

Do you have a better experience with these balms?



Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: