zondag 12 april 2015

My favourite series (ATM) #2

What perfect way to relax than putting on some of your favourite series. I have a enormous list of series I still wanna watch. But I certainly have my weekly appointments.

Which series are on my current playlist?
Keep reading to find out more.

I recently started watching The Walking Dead. I have always seen it sporadically and I really liked it all the time but never proper followed it until now. Those zombies, man do I love it! 
The Walking Dead
I am now at the second season and still going. I am also obsessed by the crazy looks that these zombies have. I wish I could do SFX like that!

Second series is a vampire one. The Originals. It is the story about the Mikaelson family. And their lives in New Orleans.
They first appeared in The Vampire Diaries and I really like the story behind them. Season two is getting better and better.

My third I one I couldn't decide over so I thought why not mention them all. A few weeks ago I finished the first season of Game Of Thrones. Big like after the last episode from the first series. I want to start that second season. 

Also added to my must watch list The Strain, its about vampires (see a pattern here) and the first EP seemed very promising! 

What are you currently watching?


Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: