dinsdag 14 april 2015

ELF: Baked Blush

Whenever I placed my order I got so over excited about testing those budget beauty. My contour & blush duo was a great add to my make up collection.
The baked blush I ordered as well came to a long awaited test.
Curious to see if I like it? Keep reading.

The baked blush came in 4 different shades. My shade is called Peachy Cheeky and is as the name suggests a peachy shade, yet in my opinion more pink toned.
The packaging of this blush is really simple. Yet you don't expect that much either from a €4 product.

Testing this instantly showed me that this baked blush isn't that pigmented. The product more gives you a beautiful glow instead of a proper blush.
Therefore I decided to not use it as blush. But as highlighter. Ding Ding Ding! We have a winner.

The texture of this product is very weird, if you never felt baked products you sure notice that these product aren't as powdery, yet somehow I definitely prefer this texture since I feel it has less fall down.
Overall thought: Unfortunately the product doesn't work as blush. But you can give it a second life as highlighter. The colour is really natural yet still out there and lasts a decent amount of time. Nice product for a small price.

What are your favourite ELF products?


Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: