woensdag 10 december 2014

Music Madness #7 Soundtrack To My Life: Tag

Music is for me extremely important. If you didn't already know I do a monthly music related post. This month I didn't found to much new music yet I did find a tag that just screams my name (credit to Zoe and Lily)

Music made into the person I am today and there's a saying in how to get to know a person. 'See what they've been listening to, because songs tell a lot more than words can do' I agree totally with that!

My music Madness #7 therefore is the perfect tag for me. Hope you enjoy!

1: Song you listen to when you're happy?
- That changes all the time really. Lately I just get happy from Whore by In This Moment. The whole meaning behind this song just encourages you, give more self confidence, somehow. And because of that I'm feeling good, happy. And to be honest a lot of their songs do!

2: Song you listen to when you're sad?
- Definitely California Gurls by Katy Perry. I loved the music video. I loved the dance (and I still can dance it). It just brings me into good mood instantly.

3: What song will you have at your wedding?
- You Had Me at Hello by A day to remember. The lyrics just give me butterflies every time I listen to it. 

4: What song do you dance around the house to?

- Drag Me To the Grave by Black Veil Brides at the moment. I freaking love it! The song just needs dancing and singing along! I can't give more explanation than that!

5: Song you play on your headphones when out and about?

- Any song really, whatever shows up at shuffle. Preferably some good loud music so I can cancel out any thing on the public transport!

6: Song you listen to when you're angry?

- You Make Me Sick by Of Mice & Men. I can feel the anger in me and I can let it out with that song!

7: Song you'd have at your funeral?

- Miles Away by Memphis May Fire.  It really is about saying goodbye to someone. I only got to know recently but it instantly touched me.

8: Song that makes you lose your shit at a party?
- Last Resort by Papa Roach, which also happened recently. I went out and the bar played very decent (my taste) music. And suddenly I heard those very famous first sentence. I freaking lost it! It was awesome and pretty much made my entire night.

9: The last song you listened to?

- The last song I can remember before looking for song for this tag must have been Girl Got a Gun by Tokio Hotel. I don't really like the clip but it gets stuck in my head all the time.

10: Your karaoke song?

- Public Service Announcement by Of Mice & Men (or pretty much their entire self titled album)

11: What song do you work out/exercise to?

- Can't answer that since I don't work out (much) If so its been Roar by Katy Perry because the ab workout on blogilates plays that song :)

12: Song with the most memories attached?
- Monsoon by Tokio Hotel even though its definitely not the most important song in my life but this is where I've realised I love the band and through that song I've got to learn other bands which made me into the person I am today.

13: Song that makes you cry?

- Spring Nicht by Tokio Hotel, just the German version, the English one not so bad. I have some real personal memories attached to this song, makes me cry every single time from second one. No further details ^^

14: Song you hate the most?
- No doubt Wiggle by Jason Derulo, hate the words, hate is all. Its no music! Music for me is a voice, guitar, bass and drums. Of course mixing always comes along when recording but when you can't play music live on stage. You didn't make the cut for me personally!

15: Your favourite song of all time?

- The hardest question ever! Lately I can appreciate the songs from Slipknot and Marilyn Manson so so much! Especially Dead Memories and  This is the New Shit. But I can't pick one or the bestest.

And that was my version of the Soundtrack of my Life tag. I hope this might have been a way to get to know me a bit better.
I tag: Birte from chitchatontherocks
       Romina from daintyribbons
       Rani from enjoyan
       Fien from mybeautyandfashioncorner

And of course all of you who did the tag, let me know if you did it so I can read your answers!
Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: