dinsdag 21 oktober 2014

Essence: Soo Glow, Cream to powder highlighter

Going down the budget road the past blogposts! Turns out I love me some good budget and I love to show you guys that!

Today, yes no surprise here, I am showing you some Essence goodies that came with their new autumn/winter change.
Remember me reviewing the Essence Soo Blush products. I really enjoyed them. Perfect for summer.

Yet with autumn and winter approaching the sunny days are gone, I like to create a more highlighted and bronzed face to lighten up the plain days, if that makes sense. And therefore these highlighters come in the picture.
My review, you can find it here.

There are two different shades from this collection. I have both because I couldn't decide. They are called 10 Look on the bright side and 20 Bright up your life.
Packaging is exactly like the two blushes. And as always the packaging is just how we know a budget brand like Essence. Nothing wrong with it though perfectly fine.
The first hightlighter is a white champagne colour. Very pretty and most definitely the type of shade I usually go for when shopping highlighter.
The colour is very nicely pigmented and looks amazing on a gorgeous summer tan! It lasts me a proper day and I can't complain at all about this product. I love to combine it with the soo blush Sweet as Peach shade.

The second shade is something that I honestly didn't already have in my collection. A light baby pink toned highlighter.
The product is also very nicely pigmented and also provides your skin with a beautiful glow. I would suggest using this when having pink undertoned skin because it just works together very well.

These products are so nice to work with, I would even say that even if you applied to much it would still look good. You can blend them very easily and it feels like you haven't applied a lot.

I personally have the champagne shade as my favourite since it works perfectly with a yellow skin tone. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the pink shade, its just personal preference.
Here you can see both shades, FLTR 10 Look on the bright side and 20 Bright up your life. I also prefer the yellow highlighter more. Maybe its only me but .. Preference.

Overall thought: I enjoy them equally much as the blushes. My fave, the first shade. They are both very pigmented and they last you a proper day. The are easy to blend and feel light and amazing to work with.

Tell me, what is your favourite highlighter atm?

Geen opmerkingen: