zondag 10 augustus 2014

Music Madness #4

Music and her influences. I love it. I to had those influences and I am still having them.
Somtimes you just can't imagine how much it can do for one persons life.

But of course it is not all about influences it is also about having fun, getting to know new bands, fall in love with some good 'oldies' you used to listen to.

Today I am therefore back with Music Madness #4.
My musical month? That, you can read here.

My first band I wanted to let you guys know is Anberlin. My 15 year old self repeated two song a billion times over and over again. And once more I did it again. And I will probably do this several more times in my life.
I love to hear the songs Feel Good Drag and Godspeed, they make me feel good and happy somehow, perfect material to sing along with. And I always wanted to go and catch them live. Unfortunately they announced several months ago they would end Anberlin after 2014. Which I think sucks!
They make such good music and even though I got my two personal faves, they are a great band. 

The next band I personally love to pieces on CD. But whenever I think back about seeing them live I don't like them anymore. Asking Alexandria. Their newest album From Death to Destiny is absolutely amazing.
In October they are coming to Belgium again and I am so drawn to go because I love the album so much. My album favourites are CreatureWhite Line Fever and Break Down the Walls
Will I go? I absolutely don't know. My personal thought about them live is that they are not that good live. Atmosphere awesome, fun for sure, but I don't like Danny's voice that much live. Therefore, I am going to be breaking my head some more if I would go or not. But I want to so badly!

The last band I got to know through a Swiss friend of mine. She is, funny, a mini me and we get along so well, like we have known each other for years but we actually got to know one another only this past month.
I showed her some of my favourite bands and she hers. One of them was Dead by April. Instant like!
These Swedish dudes have the looks and they are really good! So far from what I have heard I really like As a Butterfly and Stronger a lot. Of course it is only the start from a long awaited fandom.

Tell me, what are your monthly favourite bands? And have you ever heard of mine?


PHOTOSOURCE: www.pulpmagazinelive.com
                              www.news-metaldiscs.com
             www.bringthenoiseuk.com

Geen opmerkingen: