maandag 21 juli 2014

The 'My Make Up Story' Tag

The past week I have found quite a lot of nice British bloggers. And I also found that they had lots of nice tags going around.

And tags that I really want to do. Therefore I'm giving you today a tag all about beauty and make up. A tag all about your very first days of living with a make up addiction.

Ready to read? Click to continue.

1. How old were you when you started wearing makeup? 
I think I was around 12 or 13..

2. How did you get into makeup? 
My sister used to wear a liquid foundation and I used to 'steal' her foundation. (Wrong shade and undertone of course) That is really when it all started for me. One time she was so annoyed that she stopped buying the foundation. So I went and purchased my own mousse make up from Catrice.

3. What are some of your favorite brands? 
I have favourite brands for every single item. e.g. Eyeshadow is Sleek, lipsticks is Revlon, Foundation is Rimmel, mascara is Maybelline. So I would say these are some of my favourite brands.

4. What does makeup mean to you? 
Well first it shouldn't be thought of as a mask or faker-y!
I think it is a way of art and expression. Have you seen some looks before. That is ART!
Also some people might not have a lot of confidence either and a tat of make up on their face can make them feel so much better in an instant.
And I think that is wonderful.

5. If you could only wear 4 products on your face what would they be?
Easy: Mascara, BBcream, eyeliner and a gloss.

6. What is your favorite thing about makeup? 
The possibility to really experiment. It can be so much fun. And when you put some effort in your make up and to receive a very nice compliment about it is so cool too.

7. What do you think about drugstore makeup vs. high end makeup? 
I always said I never wanted to spent more than 20euros/18pounds/23dollars on a make up item. But recently I have bought myself 6 to 10 items all above that price mark.
I do like high end but I only think of a few brands that they are actually worth that extra money. If they really ask that much for something it should be a FREAKING GOOD product. Which I only had that thought three or four times before.

8. What is one tip of advice you can give a beginner? 
Don't try to much. Less is more. I have seen some young girls on the street wearing so much make up. And yes please do so if you want to.
But keep it to minimum. (natural is the way to go) when you don't know what colour foundation you need and stop where your neck starts. And also when you don't know where to apply your bronzer and blush etc...

9. What is one makeup trend you never understood? 
Wearing blue eyeliner underneath your eyes. But just that, nothing more. Just the freaking blue eyeliner without anything!
Ugghhh already getting chillz here!

10. What do you think about the beauty community on Youtube?
I think it is amazing to see and I can't wait to be part of it too and make my own videos. Soon!
Plus it is for me a way to get to know new brands or products which I used to avoid. For younger girls or guys it is a perfect way to get into make up starting right from the beginning.

So this was the My Make Up Story Tag! I really liked writing this one. I loved the questions.

I tag everyone in doing this tag. I can't wait to read your answers!


PHOTOSOURCE: www.imgfave.com
             www.makeupforever.com
             www.ameliebeaute.com
             www.pinterest.com

Geen opmerkingen: