woensdag 9 april 2014

Prime & Fine: Translucent Loose Powder

I used to hate translucent powders, don't ask me why. Lately I love them, don't ask me why.
In my make up education we use the Make Up For Ever loose HD powder. Let me tell you, we have been spoiled with that powder. This looks good and just is awesome.

You have a really good matt effect. And when not used for flash photography it is a wonderful daily powder.
Because MUFE is a bit to expensive for me at the moment I'm trying to find other budget loose powders.

My eye fell on the Catrice Translucent loos powder.
My thoughts? Continue reading.

As the title suggest this a product from the prime and fine collection. And it has been in the Catrice display for quit a while now. I always wanted to buy it but because of the white thing it actually was, I never did.

The product has the same look as any other Catrice Prime & Fine products. Black top and silver letters.
The powder is white, so it supposed to not give you any colour. But I do find that my face looks a bit lighter when wearing this powder.
The powder feels really light and smooth when testing it. Also on your face it is really lightweight and smooth.

A good thing with this powder: A little goes a very long way. With only a tiny dip I can powder a whole face. It also mattifies very well.
The powder as well is really longlasting for my foundation. Days are getting hotter here and with this powder, my foundation can stay on throughout the whole day. And another lovely thing, I am still nicely matt after a nice summery day.

Overall thought: I think I still prefer the MUFE powder more but as said, when you have that powder you're spoiled. Of course when you think about the small price of €5,59 compared to Make Up For Ever it is indeed a very good translucent loose powder and you definitely can't go wrong. It keeps you matt and holds your foundation in place. I'm pleased.

Tell me, do you like translucent, loose powders?

Geen opmerkingen: