dinsdag 8 april 2014

10 to 1 Tag

Today I have a tag for you.
Lately I love to do these and in expectation of some personal updates that I might start to do, I am going to do more tags.

For now I have for you the 10 to 1 tag. I have seen it quit a few times. I like reading them and now decided to do it myself.
Ready for some counting?

10 Things about yourself.
- My name is Ine.
- In live in tiny Belgium.
- I'm not supersticious but the number 6 has always been my lucky number.
- Funny, I was born 06/26 and my classorder number has always been 6 too.
- I have the urge for changing my hair colour.
- I love all mythical and supernatural creatures: Fairies, vampires, zombies. I can't get enough.
- Music has always been my biggest inspiration and influence in my life.
- I am totally not an early morning person.
- I have therefore a HORRIBLE morning mood.
- Favourite foods has always been Italian and lately Chinese foods too.

9 Things that I like.
- I love summer, every other season not really.
- I love hard & heavy music.
- I love to buy new things.
- I love to travel.
- I like to hear UK accents, Irish, Scottish, ...
- I like hanging with my friends.
- I like to shop and find something that totally wasn't the plan, but I love it to pieces.
- I love to sing.
- I like to play with make up.

8 Things that I hate.
- I hate getting up early.
- I hate people who lie.
- I hate it when people think they know it all.
- I don't like it when people cancel a meeting the day we supposed to meet.
- I hate it when people smell bad on public transportation.
- I hate the feeling of wanting something that I can't afford at that moment.
- I hate it when I can't go to a concert.
- I hate it when I can't be myself.

7 Places where I like to come.
- My room
- Gent
- Antwerp
- London
- Berlin
- I like to hang at my friends places.
- My garden (only when the weather is super good)

6 Ways to win my heart.
- Honesty
- To give each other space, I don't want someone who tells me 'I love you' every half an hour.
- The ability to show your love with only one gesture or move.
- Accepting each others flaws.
- Someone who makes me laugh.
- Someone who doesn't want to change me in any way.

5 Places where I want to go to.
- Los Angeles
- New York
- The Maledives

- Glasgow
- Cologne

4 Things or people I can't go without.
- My mommy
- My friends
- My music
- My laptop (connection to all my foreign friends)

3 Of my favourite songs. (ATM)
- In This Moment, Whore
- Tokio Hotel, Spring Nicht
- Of Mice & Men, Public Service Announcement

2 Wishes.
- That I later on in life don't have to worry about money, that I can provide food and extras for my family.
- That I can always be who I want to be.

1 Final word.
- Never change who you are!

Et voila, that was the tag. I hope you liked it.
And if you want do this tag, please do so. I love to read yours.

PHOTOSOURCE:
www.theatretrain.co.uk
www.nl.wikipedia.com
www.tokiohotelamerica.com

Geen opmerkingen: