vrijdag 4 april 2014

P2 Kosmetik

As last of my Berlin series I am finishing of with a German brand.
I knew some German bloggers who talked about the brand all with kind of the same opinion: 'Even though prices are low and you don't expect a lot, you have a descent product'

So I was even more intrigued about the brand P2.
Are you equally interested? Keep reading.

I got myself two products. A mascara and a lipstick.
And for both products I spent less then 5 euros. *proud*
When being in DM I was pleased to finally see a display by P2. Heading there, I immediately noticed my first 'I have got to have that!' product.
And it was a lipstick from their Pure Color lipstick line. I fell in love!
Leider, it was sold out. But going in the next DM, they had it!

This colour is called Madison Square and it is a very dark berry plum colour. I have wanted a shade like that for ages and since the shade 04 Kate Moss for Rimmel has been not findable, I was more than happy finding this colour.
The packaging looks fine but feels super cheap. Well I don't expect high quality for €1,95.
The colour though is wonderful! I can be applied very nice, like a light cherry shade or really strong and dark, so as I prefer. The lipstick stays on a really good amount of time too.
A big thumbs up for this lipstick.
 
Second product was the Beauty Insider Volume Mascara in waterproof.
Waterproof? Well it looses its waterproofness after a while. (It was tested under the shower and I felt it didn't really was that waterproof, there was black on my fingers fairly quickly) I think it will resist rain but not throughout the whole rainy day.
The brush is looking big and I like brushes like those. The product in the tube shines, which is good too. But then we come to the volume? To be honest, my lashes just get coated. Yes I see the product on my lashes but I don't get the volume. Not even with building up. Good thing noticed after building up: It doesn't get clumpy or what so ever.
 
My lashes are regular I would say and normally big brushes like those do miracles. Unfortunately this one doesn't. It would be a good mascara if you maybe just started make up or want to go super natural.
 
Overall thought about P2 products: I love love love the lipstick. And I have used it A LOT!
The mascara wasn't that volumizing but isn't clumpy.
Pricewise: Indeed you get what you pay for. It is fine, but don't expect high quality in some products.
 
Tell me, have you ever tried or wanting to try P2?

Geen opmerkingen: