vrijdag 14 februari 2014

Berlin Haul

Shopping when being in Berlin, obviously in had to do that!
On my list; NYX, KIKO, P2, Manhattan, ... All not available in Belgium. Leider I'd say.

So I went to the beauty supplies in Germany called Douglas and DM (Drogerie Markt)
Want to know what I got myself? Keep reading.

I wasn't really planning on shopping the first day. But whenever I saw douglas down Unter Den Linden, I had to go in there. But there they said to me 'You can find NYX at Alexanderplatz shopping center', not our plan going there but we ended up eating American there (which was really good btw).
Then at alexanderplatz Douglas I got myself three NYX products.

The well famous NYX, Butter Glosses in Strawberry Parfait. Gorgeous colour, nicely tasting and nourishing too.
I as well got myself a Jumbo Eye Pencil in the colour Cottage Cheese. The perfect eye opener!
And lastly I got a blush called Peach/PĂȘche. The colour leaves you with a blushed cheek when you've just been out in the cold. Super natural.
 
At DM I got the most. I firstly got the P2 Beauty Insider Volume mascara, where I'm not really fond of so far. Also the P2 Madison Square lipstick, super pretty plummy colour, can be applied very sheer or you're able to go fairly dark too.
I got myself the new Catrice Made To Stay Smoothing Lip Polish, really weird feeling when wearing but oh so pigmented, colour Megan Fuchsia.
A trend edition quad by Essence called Dark Romance. The palette is called Mystery Glam. Really nice colours and wearable on daily basis.
And last but not least an add to my 8x4 love, the Key to Love deodorant. Every single scent of this brand is sooooooo gorgeous. I think I now have 10 different scents.
 
Last store that was on top of my To-Do list: KIKO (Milano to be correct). Three things.
Firstly a colour sphere eyeshadow in the colour 04 which the site says has the name Golden Bronze. Really pretty colour because of the golden parts in the eyeshadow.
Second a  luscious lipstick. Gorgeous packaging and really nice colour 514, the Kiko site says it's called Magenta but I don't really think it's that pink. Fairly red, but with that touch of pink.
Lastly of my way to big haul, a stick blush 02 Intuitive Rose Gold. Gorgeous! And really natural looking. With a special touch.
 
So this was my haul of Berlin stuff. I hope you liked my way to long blogpost. And tell me have you ever been to Berlin or would you consider going there?

Geen opmerkingen: