donderdag 10 oktober 2013

Illegal Length

My mascara madness continues and I do have another review for you guys.
I talk about a good mascara if I do not need to curl my lashes. Meaning: voluminous, long lashes with mascara and without lash curler.
Well of course this search is really hard. And I think a lot of people might have a bit of trouble finding that perfect mascara.

The mascara I am gonna talk about is on the market for a really long time but the €15 price held me back! As I love discount it won't surprise you that again this mascara is purchased with discount :p
Let's go for Illegal Length now!

Long voluminous lashes are a dream of a lot of girls. Which mascara could give you this!?
I'm still looking for others I can test and review. I want to give you this piece now.

You might already have noticed that Maybelline is certainly my favourite mascara brand, there hasn't been a single one I would describe as bad!
The Illegal Length mascara has been on my wishlist for such a long time. And finally I can say how much I like it!
The mascara has fibres in the tube. That gives you the appearance of really long lashes.
And I think it's an amazing invention!
 
I heard a lot of times that a wand does not help in doing the mascara it's justice. But that is so not true. A wand makes every difference! This wand though isn't that special, it has rather small bristles and if you look closely you can see the fibres.
 
When you put the mascara on, the fibres that are in the tube will attach to your natural lashes. That will make your lashes look really long.
The mascara does not get clumpy after building it, which is lovely for people that like to build up their mascara.
 
I actually do not have a lot to explain about this mascara. The only thing is that this baby does, is giving you so much length, it's not a joke!
I wouldn't say that this mascara pushes up your lashes a lot but because of the length you get, there's no need in curling your lashes.
 
I could not say anything bad about the mascara. Well maybe, the little amount of product ,6,9ml, is rather crappy but besides that I can absolutely recommend this mascara!
So if you didn't try this one before, you should!

Geen opmerkingen: