woensdag 3 december 2014

November Favourites

It feels like I've just finished school and its actually already over a year ago. The months are passing by so quickly. Also this one. Its been one of more downs than ups but I'm hoping that I can finish off this year on positive note.
Now as tradition on my blog I am writing my monthly favourites down for you.

What where they? Lets find out.

Starting at the base I have been loving my Maybelline Dream Wonder Nude Foundation. I only got this product by the middle of November but I really wanted to put this in here.
The foundation provides you with a really good coverage yet without feeling heavy at all. And because of that fact I love to wear this foundation.

To make sure my brows will stay in their place the whole day I couldn't not use this product. The Maybelline BrowDrama sculpting brow mascara has been used daily ever since I got the Dark blonde shade.
It matches my brows really well and its so easy in use as well. You totally have enough with only the use of this product.

To give my lashes some love to I fell in love again with my Maybelline Illegal Length mascara. I don't know how this became a 'love maybelline' month yet turned out it did.
The mascara separates my lashes so amazingly well + adding a lot of length and some volume as well. I keep coming back to it.

Coming towards the end of our look I finish the face of with some lipstick. The Catrice Ultimate Stay lipsticks in the shades 020 All That She Wants and 050 Mauve Your Lips were my faves this month.
Both actually are fairly nude, the 020 brown-ish nude, the 050 shade nude nude. And they both suit me. Joy!! Nicely pigmented, great scent and last nicely long.

Lastly I'm finishing the whole picture of with some scent. I found this at the H&M store at Wijnegem. Its an H&M body mist fragrance in the scent White flowers & amber. Oh wow this is my scent. Super nicely sweet.
Its longlasting as well. You can spray a whole day with only seeing the slightest difference in the product. I have been using it a heck of a lot and only the full upper part is gone. Scent wise it doesn't last that long but therefore its good its very longlasting. 
And after the scent I'm coming to the end of my monthly favourites. Some new, some not.
What have you been loving throughout this month?

Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: